-We accept unused, unfitted boxed returns for a refund if we are notified in writing within 14 working days of receiving the goods via email; please note, a telephone call is not sufficient.
-Goods must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
-All unwanted goods must be returned at the customers cost.
-We will only accept goods that are authorised by the sales team.
- Bespoke, made to measure and personalised items are none returnable.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING UNWANTED GOODS
1. You have the right to return any unwanted goods up to 14 days from the day you received your goods. This can be done by sending a completed returns form to email@example.com within this time period. Please note, a telephone call is not sufficient. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notified us of your cancellation to return the goods. This DOES NOT apply to any bespoke, made to measure or personalised items.
2. Please note if you are given authorization from the sales team to return unwanted goods all goods need to be sent back to us in the condition they were delivered. This means all items must be returned in an outer box and well packaged to reduce the risk of any damage upon return, we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the returned goods if they are not adequately packaged. Please note that if goods are returned with only the item box and no outer box, goods may not be accepted by the warehouse staff. Please put a copy of the returns form explaining why you are returning the goods with your name, address and order number on the form and that authorization has been given in the box.
3. Unwanted goods will not be accepted back for a refund until authorization has been given from the sales team.
4. All unwanted goods must be returned at the customers cost. Items may be returned via a courier company of the customer’s choice. The returns address is SHERWOOD LIGHTING, 823 MANSFIELD ROAD, NOTTINGHAM, NG5 3GF
5. On receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure that they are:
-Unfitted, unused and in a re-saleable condition.
-Returned in original product item box with no damages or defacing of the product. Make sure that the item box, including stickers and writing, and all parts of the goods are undamaged and included.
After inspection, the sale will be credited less the initial carriage charge, provided the goods meet the above criteria.
Any goods that do not meet the above criteria will not be accepted for a refund.
Goods that are not in the original packaging are classed as unsellable and therefore will not be accepted for a refund.
Please note unwanted goods will not be accepted back for a refund or exchange until authorisation has been given from the sales team.
REPORTING FAULTY ITEMS
Faulty goods and missing parts must be reported via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A telephone call is NOT sufficient.
The following information is required:
- Name and Address on invoice
- Order reference and date
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Quantity of Faulty items and their code name/number
- Brief description of fault
- An Attached photo may be helpful also if possible
823 Mansfield Road,
BE AWARE THAT REFUNDS CAN TAKE UP TO 14 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS AS WELL AS UP TO 5 DAYS FROM THE PROCESSING DATE TO APPEAR ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
If you wish to return an item, please fill in the form HERE and open the file on what word processing software you have available to edit . Furthermore please remember to email a copy to email@example.com, and print another to include with your package.